Fantastic opportunity for a senior landscape architect looking to grow your career. Small team, big projects, great potential!
- Join a leading, multi-disciplinary design team
- Work on high profile landscape + urban design projects
- Develop your career in a growing business
Jensen PLUS are landscape architects, urban designers and planners. We are well known as designers of streets including many significant main street upgrades. We also design parks, reserves and civic spaces, and prepare urban design frameworks, master plans and design guidelines. Our diverse skills and collaborative approach mean we can deliver projects from strategy to construction. We have a reputation for innovation and many of our projects have received National and State Awards for Excellence.
We are independent in thinking and have a reputation for creative solutions. We are committed to collaborative approaches, and provide opportunities for all staff to work on a range of projects. We strongly support the design and planning professions and believe in nurturing our industry relationships and networks.
- Recognised Landscape Architectural degree / qualification
- AILA Registered Landscape Architect or seeking to become registered
- Skills, experience and interest in urban design an advantage
- Outstanding design skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including report writing and graphic design
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and hand drawing
- Demonstrated experience in the completion of documentation drawings, construction detailing, planting plans and landscape specifications
- Demonstrated experience producing presentation style plans and imagery like photomontages, 3D models etc
- Project Management experience
Position is full time. Salary negotiable, commensurate with experience. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Submit a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, along with your CV and a sample from your portfolio of work to email@example.com by Monday 30th September 2019. To discuss the position further please contact Michael McKeown on (08) 8338 5511.
No agency applications will be accepted.